Yesterday was a big day. Yesterday I had lunch with my girls, both of them, that rarely happens anymore since Bean started to public school.
We got drive around in a car all day…I resisted this change for a long time. I have loved my Honda Odyssey since we bought it and every time Matthew suggested we replace it I baulked. I kept claiming that I hated cars, I didn’t want to be lower to the ground, I didn’t want to give up space for hauling stuff around. I DIDN’T WANT A CAR…
Right now, if we could afford two car payments, that van would be driven down to Hyundai to be traded in on an Elantra. I’m not kidding. Matthew says that I get to drive the Sonata, but he might need to take it every now and again. NO CHANCE BUDDY!! I’m taking your set of keys and you ain’t touching it!!
Let me just give you a break down of what we discovered yesterday.
- The car has blue tooth, it auto links to your phone
- The car downloads your contact list
- The car downloads your play list
- The car voice dials who you want to call
- The car hears voice commands to change the radio station
- The car is roomy
- The truck could easily fit 4 dead bodies (not that I’m killing anyone, but just in case I have a mafia follower)
- The car has the most awesomely placed airbags
- The car has cup holders that actually hold cups and they won’t tip when you are taking a sudden right turn
Can you see that I am really impressed with this car? I really am. It’s quiet, handles like a dream, has a great turning radius, and it’s pretty. It’s a sharp car. It looks like a combination between a Mercedes and a Lexus. In fact, Bean got confused about which car was ours.
So here are the photos I took yesterday, the sun wasn’t shining on it yet, I will take more when I am home and the sun is actually shining on it. It’s white, not ivory, and it’s got this shimmering speckles. Really sharp. The interior is a camel color and so soft.
Bet you didn’t know a mini-van girl could get so excited about a sedan!!